- FOR NEW INFORMATION ABOUT AIRSTRIKES THESE SITES ARE RECOMMENDED
- Drone-related arms control treaties fail to prevent proliferation in the Middle East
- Lest we forget: the killing continues – friendly and unfriendly fire
- The Syrian war is not over: there are attacks by Israel & the US-led coalition – ‘a new trajectory’ ?
- Under the spotlight: European assistance to the ‘War on Terror’ drone strikes
Tag Archives: The Tech Workers Coalition
In June, Mark Bridge reported that Google software engineers refused to work on a security feature to isolate and protect Pentagon data, because of moral concerns about the company helping the US to wage war. A dozen employees resigned in … Continue reading