- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
Tag Archives: MP Crispin Blunt
Mayhem! what we are we doing? Adding political to military strikes.“UN, US, UK devastation, complicity and double standards”
“Arms sales above flesh and blood, terror, heartbreak and humanity, every time” These words of journalist Felicity Arbuthnot reverberated as the writer belatedly discovered Josie Ensor’s report from Istanbul that a US air strike killed nearly 60 civilians, including children, … Continue reading