- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
- War crimes: Mosul families count their dead as US airstrikes kill thousands of civilians
Tag Archives: Medecins Sans Frontiers
On July 21st, the New York Times reported that an American airstrike in Afghanistan’s southern province of Helmand has killed several members of the Afghan security forces. The police have been struggling since 2014 as the resurgent Taliban militants have regained territory in … Continue reading