- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
Tag Archives: Jihadi John
. Military historian Sir Max Hastings has qualms about ‘signature strikes’: drone public executions of our enemies abroad. A summary of his article to which a Moseley reader has drawn our attention: The Americans have more drone operators under training … Continue reading