- The Uncounted: debunking Pentagon claims that few civilians have died in airstrikes
- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
Tag Archives: International Crisis Group
President Trump, his predecessors and all ‘complicit by their silence’ are to blame for this insanity
Paul Gosling retweeted NYT’s report of Yemen’s anger at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump (covered on this site here): Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations … Continue reading