- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
- War crimes: Mosul families count their dead as US airstrikes kill thousands of civilians
Tag Archives: humanitarian law.
For years the legality of using armed drones has been challenged by individuals and organisations – as a search on this website will reveal. Another analyst, Sikander Ahmed Shah of Lahore University of Management Sciences, Department of Law and Policy reflected … Continue reading
Events 2013-2015 As this site recorded, UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and counter-terrorism, Ben Emmerson, a barrister specialising in European human rights law and member of Matrix Chambers, released an interim report on the use of drones in counter-terrorism … Continue reading