- The Uncounted: debunking Pentagon claims that few civilians have died in airstrikes
- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
Tag Archives: Helmand
On July 21st, the New York Times reported that an American airstrike in Afghanistan’s southern province of Helmand has killed several members of the Afghan security forces. The police have been struggling since 2014 as the resurgent Taliban militants have regained territory in … Continue reading
And ISIS arrives in Afghanistan Earlier this month, Anthony Loyd wrote from Kabul in Afghanistan about Pashtuns living in refugee camps or in remote villages of Helmand districts. These Afghans, from the most heavily contested areas of Helmand, know at … Continue reading