- The Uncounted: debunking Pentagon claims that few civilians have died in airstrikes
- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
Tag Archives: Hellfire missiles
In 2016, defence secretary Michael Fallon announced a £100m development deal with US arms manufacturer General Atomics under which the UK fleet of armed drones will double. The new acquisitions will be variants of the Reaper, an advanced version of … Continue reading
Accolades for Tim Martin: can the complicit British government give a rational answer to his question?
“We have no skin in the game. Politicians and war profiteers believe this makes everything more sanitary and acceptable” Tim Martin, a HVAC engineer and camera-shy freelance writer with a degree in philosophy, in his article in the Eureka Times … Continue reading
The UN has delivered a withering verdict on the US’s human rights record, reported in the Guardian. It raised concerns about issues including torture, drone strikes, the failure to close Guantánamo Bay and the NSA’s bulk collection of personal data. … Continue reading
Protesters at RAF Waddington charged for symbolically breaching the secrecy surrounding the British use of armed drones
In April, around 400 peace campaigners marched from Lincoln to a rally at nearby RAF Waddington, to protest against armed drones being operated from Britain to conduct missions in Afghanistan. The drones were previously operated from a United States Air … Continue reading