- FOR NEW INFORMATION ABOUT AIRSTRIKES THESE SITES ARE RECOMMENDED
- Drone-related arms control treaties fail to prevent proliferation in the Middle East
- Lest we forget: the killing continues – friendly and unfriendly fire
- The Syrian war is not over: there are attacks by Israel & the US-led coalition – ‘a new trajectory’ ?
- Under the spotlight: European assistance to the ‘War on Terror’ drone strikes
Tag Archives: Draft Articles on State Responsibility (DASR)
For years the legality of using armed drones has been challenged by individuals and organisations – as a search on this website will reveal. Another analyst, Sikander Ahmed Shah of Lahore University of Management Sciences, Department of Law and Policy reflected … Continue reading