- The Uncounted: debunking Pentagon claims that few civilians have died in airstrikes
- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
Tag Archives: David Hookes
In 2011 David Hookes explored the ethical and legal implications of the growing use of armed, unmanned planes in the ‘war against terrorism’. The rapidly increasing use of aerial robot weapons in the so-called ‘war against terrorism’ is raising many … Continue reading