- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
- War crimes: Mosul families count their dead as US airstrikes kill thousands of civilians
Tag Archives: collateral damage
In 2011 David Hookes explored the ethical and legal implications of the growing use of armed, unmanned planes in the ‘war against terrorism’. The rapidly increasing use of aerial robot weapons in the so-called ‘war against terrorism’ is raising many … Continue reading
This is an extract from the film Drone by Flimmer Film: “In tiny bunkers in the United States, young pilots are operating unmanned drones targeting ‘bad people’ in Pakistan. Recruited at video game fairs by military leaders who know the value of … Continue reading