- Aerial attacks: ISIS uses coalition tactics – albeit on a smaller scale
- ‘Friendly fire’ in northern Syria killed 18 allied fighters
- Armed drones: how remote-controlled, high-tech weapons are used against the poor
- Why would disclosing reasons for rebranding armed drones have a chilling effect?
- Legacy: “Obama scattered his drones and special forces throughout the Muslim world”
Tag Archives: collateral damage
In 2011 David Hookes explored the ethical and legal implications of the growing use of armed, unmanned planes in the ‘war against terrorism’. The rapidly increasing use of aerial robot weapons in the so-called ‘war against terrorism’ is raising many … Continue reading
This is an extract from the film Drone by Flimmer Film: “In tiny bunkers in the United States, young pilots are operating unmanned drones targeting ‘bad people’ in Pakistan. Recruited at video game fairs by military leaders who know the value of … Continue reading