- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
- War crimes: Mosul families count their dead as US airstrikes kill thousands of civilians
Tag Archives: al-Qaida and the Taliban
In January, the Bureau of Investigative Journalism reported that President Obama embraced the US drone programme, overseeing more strikes in his first year than Bush carried out during his entire presidency. A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and … Continue reading