- Aerial attacks: ISIS uses coalition tactics – albeit on a smaller scale
- ‘Friendly fire’ in northern Syria killed 18 allied fighters
- Armed drones: how remote-controlled, high-tech weapons are used against the poor
- Why would disclosing reasons for rebranding armed drones have a chilling effect?
- Legacy: “Obama scattered his drones and special forces throughout the Muslim world”
Tag Archives: al-Qaida and the Taliban
In January, the Bureau of Investigative Journalism reported that President Obama embraced the US drone programme, overseeing more strikes in his first year than Bush carried out during his entire presidency. A total of 563 strikes, largely by drones, targeted Pakistan, Somalia and … Continue reading