- Britain, Saudi Arabia and America spend millions on execution without trial
- Can Donald Trump really believe this slaughter will “make America great again”?
- Lest we forget: yesterday alone, 44 airstrikes were conducted by US-led coalition military forces
- Despite international condemnation, our ‘special friend’ continues to bomb civilians in fearful, hungry and cholera-ridden Yemen
- ‘Friendly fire’: US Airstrike Hits Afghan police officers & MSF appeals for protection
Tag Archives: al-Qaeda targets
. Together with other arms firms that provide core military components for drones deployed by the US, General Dynamics exhibited its products at NATO’s summit in Wales last week. Defence companies paid up to £300,000 to exhibit their military wares … Continue reading